I'm trying to run PC sea of thieves on Xbox app but it wont get pasted the anti cheat screen and then produces a launch error

• When I load up Sea of Thieves through the Xbox app it first pops up with a something has happened error with the code 0xc0ea0001 I then ignore it and go to load up to A Sea of Thieves again and it starts to launch and then I get a launch error saying (failed to create the game process: No applicable app licenses found)
    I have tried reinstalling my game with a few cmd codes to clear Microsoft store ws.reset.exe and others I'm a bit stuck now I've checked my updates and I'm just a bit baffled.

Views
  • I assume you've already tried the possible solution here?:

Press the Windows logo key  to open the Start menu, and then enter “cmd” in the search bar.
    Right-click Command Prompt, and then select Run as administrator.
    Enter the following command line in Command Prompt: sc.exe stop licensemanager
    Press the Enter key to run the command.
    The command prompt will output some text to indicate if the command was processed successfully. Once Command Prompt completes the task, try launching the game again.
    If you’re still receiving the error code when you try to launch your game, try restarting your Windows device. To do so, press the Windows logo key  , and then select the Power icon > Restart. Once your device has booted back up, try launching the game again.

• @realstyli Yes I have already tried it and all of my other Xbox games aren't affected either so I don't know because it works on my Xbox

• @neoniffinbtw said in I'm trying to run PC sea of thieves on Xbox app but it wont get pasted the anti cheat screen and then produces a launch error:

@realstyli Yes I have already tried it and all of my other Xbox games aren't affected either so I don't know because it works on my Xbox

Are you on Windows 11? A lot of these issues seem to be on the newest update to Windows 11, so could be that?

In any case, I'd say contact Support here:
    https://support.seaofthieves.com/requests/new

Give them all the details you can about your setup (OS, GPU, CPU, etc,...). You might only get a copy-paste reply, but it's worth doing as they will still be collecting the data from everyone affected by these issues in order to work on fixing them.

• Same! I have had this issue since the easy anti-cheat got introduced. I feel like I have tried EVERYTHING. Nothing has worked.

• Hi! I just want to note I didn't have the problem with sea of thieves but I was the one who helped Hacker123458265 with their game. We couldn't find the root of the problem. However we were able to get the game to launch twice, but were unable to replicate the circumstances in which it worked even after about a week of finding and trying different trouble shoots and contacting SoT support. This is truly a tough case to crack.

• I’m having the same issue on my PC. I’ve tried everything and it still doesn’t launch.

• Ok so we know that its near impossible to fix the issue (no applicable app licenses found/error code 0xc0ea0001). but is it possible what ever fixes are added in season 12 fix the issue or is it something the person with the issue has to fix? It also seems to be a pc only thing maybe a Microsoft issue where the game in not the problem? I think it would help to find the cause of our problem here.

• Same problem for me

• Hello,
    Been playing the past couple of days with friends and even took off to play on season 12 launch and I am getting this error code 11....

need help pls.

• Hello i have the same problem, i do everything tuto for repair the problem but is still the same error code 11. I have intall the game on the xbox app and EAC doesnt work at a launch the game is said no party have found code 11.

thanks for help.

Views
8 out of 11