Being able to get the old scars / tatoo from previous events.

• This an idea but it could be a good idea to make old scars / tatoo available again for a huge amount of doubloon, like Rare do with previous Season Pass items.

Views
  • @swataz5404 depends on what they are from. The year 1 cosmetics are pretty protected and likely to come back.

I cant remember if season scars/tattoos come back as I've never looked for them but I don't think they do.

And what is defined as a "huge" cost of doubloons. The former season cosmetics are a couple 1000 at most and to me that is still a small number. Huge to me would be tens of thousands of doubloons.

• @captain-coel I'm thinking about season pass Scars and / or Tatoos like Merrick tatoos and scars.

• @captain-coel And for the amount, i'm thinking like 2000/3000 doubloons. The Sudd jacket is actually for sell for 2000 doubloons.

• @swataz5404 said in Being able to get the old scars / tatoo from previous events.:

@captain-coel I'm thinking about season pass Scars and / or Tatoos like Merrick tatoos and scars.

So the season pass scars and tattoos are part of that season like the flag/sails/titles and they won't come back. It's just the other rewards that will.

• Anything from year 1 will not return. Season pass stuff will return later but some cosmetics like certain sails, scars, flag, tattoo, titles and makeup will not.

• I'd rather they just make new stuff

and stuff that actually lines up with the clothing that exists, as well as more full upper body tats

• @butterfinger750 Are you sure about that or you don't want them to come back ?

• @swataz5404 said in Being able to get the old scars / tatoo from previous events.:

@butterfinger750 Are you sure about that or you don't want them to come back ?

Im not @ButterFinger750 but here is a link to a podcast from Feb 8, 2023

A text exerpt from 39:54
    bringing back old Season cosmetics, I think there's parts of those Season cosmetics that we want to ensure reward players for being there, like the ones that are branded, the sails the tattoos the titles, but for some other kind of hero items and some of the uniques we do want to bring those back. It will always be more advantageous to earn them in the Season, but they will be coming back

So the old tattoos, scars, titles, and sails that are named for teh season will stay locked.

Views
1 out of 9