Making the Call of hunters a full Emissary

• I know that this post has done before, but i suggest to transform the Call of Hunters (i don't know how is called in english, i play in my language and literally translated is that) as a complete emissary, to help people levelling him in a proper way.

nowdays levelling this half-emi is long, not tedious, i wanna be clear, but long, specially if you compare it with any other type of emissary present in the game. he have reached the lowtier also after the athena...

that i think is because we have not any emissary flag, thing that if they could add that, we can have more incentive to fishing and selling stuff there. we could also have a sort of Requesting fishes through the Sea post (perhaps in the shores a fish of the devils is more requested than a fish that you can fish there, and something like the book of the resources of the merchants) and even some missions, also like merchants, like "bring 5 splashtails to ...." and, in finally, reaching the grade 5 with the emissary you can unlock the hunting of a big sea monster that could drop a rare type of meat worty to be sell, or better yet, a teeht for megalodonts and an Eye for the krakens that have a pretty good value of selling, the game gives you a map with a certain area where you can find the monster.

i would increase the levels, unlocking more stuff related to the emissary, like a set with a skull of a meg, and a skull of a kraken for completing new accomendations related to this adding and i would love, but i know that is like a meme, the curse of the inked, where the pirate have the face covered with ink (just like the gold course, but black)

Oh and please increase the spawn rate of the shrouded ghost

Views
1 out of 1