The Flaming Skull Flotilla, Boarding Focused World Event

• We are headed towards the Burning Blade, and introduction of Skeleton Camps. I want to introduce a different world event as well.

The Flaming Skull Armada. Boarding Based Event.

With skeleton camps in place, and various sea forts, flameheart needs more than the Tribute that the Burning blade ship brings him. He needs other treasure as well. That is brough to him via the Flotilla. The flotilla carries heavy cargo, and travels slow. On it is special treasure. This treasure, unlike others on the SOT doesn't float. If it ends up unattended in the ocean, it sinks, and quickly. If the ship is on sinks, so does it. It does not rise to the surface with the rest of the loot.

To claim this loot, you need to harpoon, rowboat, or swim it between vessels. In other words, you need to board the flotilla. Once you do so the skellies will attack you, spawning as on a regular ship. You can drop the flotilla's anchors and you can raise their sails. The skeletons will try to correct this and return to their delivery. Each ship has a rowboat dock on the backside, and ladders on the side. So you want to get your crew on the ships and get as much loot as you can.

If the ships reach reaper's hideout the event is over.

Views
  • @tybald
    I wanted to bump this for another look. (It may be outside the 30 day window, if so I apologize)

• This sounds cool I like it

• @rotten-rocko

Thanks.

• hmmmm...not a bad idea.

• Thanks. I was trying to come up with an event with a different feel. This one also helps newer players practice boarding as well.

Views
1 out of 6