Reaper Bird found in the Pirate Legend Hideout

• So I don't know if I'm just late to seeing this or not, but one of the Reaper's spies (in the form of a bird) is chilling in the Pirate Legend Hideout. Has anyone else noticed this? I wonder if the reapers will get some sort of advantage in the story going forward because of it.

In the Athena's Fortune ship, if you are walking on the pathway up top, stop on that bridge and look toward the entrance to the PL hideout. You should be able to see the bird there.

Views
    general
  • Yeah I noticed a few days ago... What is flameheart planning? Sending that bird instead of me to spy on the Pirate Lord...

I mean, what? I'm a perfectly respectable pirate legend. I am 100% not a reaper.

• Have you read O R B at the reapers hideout? His spies are moving elsewhere now too!

• @gameglarb this is just me personally, but I’m on the Pirate Lord’s side. He’s the one who has guided us and helped us since the maiden voyage and showed us the ropes.

What has Flameheart ever done for us? Lol

• @cyberguardian77 I don't hate Ramsey, I think he's fine, but I think that what he wants for the Sea of Thieves with all the trading companies and all that will eventually go badly and leave us with another Grand Maritime Union situation.

• I feel like that is speculation, but I understand the concern. I’m more concerned about what would happen if Flameheart had his way though.

I feel like the entire Sea of Thieves could suffer the same fate that became of the island transformed into the Reaper’s hideout and/or look like the Devil’s Roar. Neither really appeals to me tbh.

• @cyberguardian77 The change in… Shall we say… Appearance of the uncharted isle, while regrettable, was necessary for my masters plan… Thats something my pirate would say. I’m not a hug fan of the gloom either, but I think it would be better than greedy merchants running around everywhere arresting people.

Views
general
1 out of 7