Harpoon Auto-Fire

• An auto-fire option for harpoons would be a handy feature for offloading large amounts of loot. Could just allow you to hold down click rather than having to spam click.

Views
    feedback
  • I don't see a harm in this, as long the fire rate & delay for missing remains the same as it currently is while spam clicking.

• I like -click less- features because I see it as accessibility more than just convenience especially in an adventure game. Helps out people that have a tough time clicking a bunch.

Harpoon is a pretty significant part of a session, could help a lot.

• Not what I thought it was... I thought you wanted the harpoon to auto-fire at loot in the water that is close enough, but bobbing up and down and hiding behind waves making them hard to hit.

Can we get that??

• Why not add a Npc, which after paying them. They take all Loot off your ship and sell it instantly, you dont even have to lift a finger.

• @burnbacon said in Harpoon Auto-Fire:

Why not add a Npc, which after paying them. They take all Loot off your ship and sell it instantly, you dont even have to lift a finger.

this is far more accessibility than "making the game easier"

they said in the op "Could just allow you to hold down click " that's pretty much entirely accessibility in my view

• @wolfmanbush

Its simplified way to make things easier. Hidden behind a veil.

• @burnbacon I always said long before sovereigns I'd happily take 20% cut for my loot to be sold. Was shocked that sovereigns didn't have a downside because it made normal selling completely redundant

Views
feedback
7 out of 8