Kraken Classic Bundle Xbox Game Pass Perk

• Hey guys, I don’t know if anyone can help here, but I tried to redeem this perk and I received an error screen. Since this hiccup, I’ve been unable to access the bundle and can’t attempt it again? Im sure I can’t be the only one who experienced this, and any help would be massively appreciated :) thanks!

Views
  • @jxodoherty said in Kraken Classic Bundle Xbox Game Pass Perk:

Hey guys, I don’t know if anyone can help here, but I tried to redeem this perk and I received an error screen. Since this hiccup, I’ve been unable to access the bundle and can’t attempt it again? Im sure I can’t be the only one who experienced this, and any help would be massively appreciated :) thanks!

What error did you receive? Are you using the same account that owns Xbox game pass to redeem this perk?

• Yeah, same account. I clicked redeem and then suddenly it crashed and showed an error screen. Now when I view the bundle, it’s unavailable.

I’ve checked my Microsoft account and it didn’t successfully redeem

• @jxodoherty said in Kraken Classic Bundle Xbox Game Pass Perk:

Yeah, same account. I clicked redeem and then suddenly it crashed and showed an error screen. Now when I view the bundle, it’s unavailable.

I’ve checked my Microsoft account and it didn’t successfully redeem

Check your perks and see if you can still see the code. If you can, copy it, then go to redeem.microsoft.com to redeem it directly. For some reason it wouldn't let me redeem it from the perks page like it usually does.

If not, submit a support ticket

Views
1 out of 4