Merchant Forager / Black Powder Merchant achievements

• Greetings everyone!
    I'm new in a game. Have been playing for a third week already and what I have noticed that these achievements are impossible to obtain atm because of the several factors:

1. These type of voyages are no longer available neither through the Quest desk (I have no idea why developers removed it from the quest lists) nor from the provision barrels by finding random message in a bottle (was fixed in the latest patches).

2. The only chance to get voyages is to be so lucky and to find it via message in a bottle or mysterious journals. The main difficulty here that you need to be lucky to find one of both items and be much more luckier to hope that you will get needed quest among others like random stash on the map or other deeds.

I have played 100 hours during the previous 2.5 weeks and was able to find only 2 quests! (gunpowder and cannonballs delivery). With a current situation like this I dont know how much time you need to spend in a game to get these cheevos. 1-2 years, or more?

Should it be fixed? Definitely yes! What was your experience? Would be greatful to hear others advises and feedbacks.

Views
  • Yeah, the Legendary run of Thieves Haven and the Legendary Black Powder run voyages have the same issue. Hopefully in the future they re-add them to the quest table.

• I really wanna end merchant achievement about fuit crates and keg barrels but dont know how to end. I foud zero message in bottles with that quests

• i need 40 more quest for black powder... i found 2 bottle quest for black powder in 1 month!!! This is impossible!

• @ben-hadock Theyappear, but very rarely. I wish we could just get them on the quest table.

Views
1 out of 5