Level 171 Guild 'Heart Pirates' looking for active sailors ( 17/24 members )

• We are constantly looking for active players that sail for our guild to reach distinction 10.

To reach distinction 10 we need (preferably daily) active sailors to raise our guild emissary flag and sell their loot from completed world events and voyages.
    Participating in hourglass battles to level the guild is very welcome too.

How you are contributing to us doesn't matter, as long as it's not fishing, since that gives next to nothing reputation progress.

Requirements:

• Pledge one of your ship and sail for our guild as your main guild
    • Raise our guild emissary flag for the multiplier to reputation and money while sailing
    • A weekly guild emissary value of 250.000 for each member by selling loot for our guild
    • A minimum of 500+ hours of total playtime

If you are interested, reply to this post or direct message me on this forum and I will invite you as fast as I can.
    Players that don't reach the 250k weekly emissary value for the guild are deemed inactive and will be removed but will be able to re-apply after 2 weeks.

There won't be a discord server for our guild.
    People that rather play by themselves while in the guild are very welcome, you are not obligated to play in a group and can grind by yourself :)

Thank you for your time reading my post :)

Views
  • Hello, I have 1,135 hours played and play almost every day. If you still have space I would love to join!

• Interested in joining. 670 hours logged. Active daily. Usually voyages & world events

• @j2xy @myth-rover I'm sending you both your invites

• @sloppyrobot I'm sending you the invite

• We reached level 180

• Im Interested been playing awhile and Im active

• I have athenas fortune open to me and I am a pirate legend, but I haven't played much because I don't have any friends on here. But I would like to play with other people and get quests done, and to be completely honest I just want to play with people that I could join time and time again and being part of the guild would just be the bonus. So if you do have one slot open I would be very greatful to join you guys and I could fulfill the weekly 250 thousand and I should have more than the required 500+ playtime since I have 150 hours on steam while most of my time was on the xbox but now I am on steam because it is easier to use.
    My gamer tag is : WorkingNickel62
    My profile should look like a shark with a orange background
    Thank you for your time and consideration.

• @ssighted-sot Sorry for the late reply! If you're still interested, I'll send you the invite right away

• @workingnickel62 I see that you're already requesting to join multiple guilds. Therefore, we don't require your assistance.

• I’m interested in joining

• @xuantom Sending you the invite

• Papirossa here, would be glad to hop in!

• We reached level 190. Still plenty spots open

• @countcorruptor I would love to be I. Your guild in the last 10 days at sea I made 500k+ in one day so the 250 a week should be no problem can I get added?

• @metal-cork I'll send you the invite now

• Hi can I get invite to gulf I’m very active

• @metal-cork I send it to you, you need to add me on xbox to receive it probably

• Hello brother, I'd appreciate an invite. Active player

• @kongolese-kongo Sending you the invite now

• im still down

• I have 500 hours+ and lost of experince from other games online everyday a lot Discord: elucaawyd

• @ssighted-sot I sent you the invite 10-11 days ago and you didn't accept the invite long enough to the point that the invite probably expired, since I can invite you again instead of it being shown as "pending", which indicates to me that you are not active enough for us.

• @elucaaa5282 I send you the invite, make sure you add me back on xbox as well if it doesn't show up

• We currently have 7 free spots

• We reached distinction 2

• @countcorruptor i haven't got a guild invite lol but alr

• @countcorruptor I joined and added u on xbox

• I’m interested in joining if there are spots available. I have over 2K hours, both pvp curses, 90% game completion and play 3-4 times per week.

• @landometer Sending you the invite

Views
1 out of 32