I can't play on MicrosoftStore/XBOXGamePass PC Version since the 9 Mars

• Hello everyone and thank you for clicking on this forum thread, I have a very annoying problem since March 9, 2024.

I'm used to playing Sea of ​​Thieves on Xbox Series S, I bought a new PC on February 20 and I would have liked to play on it, I installed it from the Microsoft store because I bought the deluxe version on January 3, 2024 and I was able to play 2 days without problem, I came back and saw my account banned (redbeard) without any email or reasons,

I tried to play from my console and I noticed that I was not banned, I found it strange to only be banned on my pc, I contacted Sea of ​​Thieves support 15 times about this problem and I've been receiving copy and paste messages since March 9th.

I have copy and paste messages telling me that my account is not banned but I cannot play from my PC.

I think the Sea of ​​Thieves server detected account sharing because I play regularly on both devices.

I also contacted Microsoft and Xbox support to find out if the problem was not with them and I showed them that I can play from my console and from cloud gaming and that I cannot play from a local installation.

They sent me replies by email telling me that I am not banned and as you see I can write on the Sea of ​​Thieves forums so I don't understand why I can't play from my PC.

It's a fake ban blocking me from accessing Sea of ​​Thieves, I reinstalled my Windows, I tried to connect from Windows 10 22H2 and Windows 11 23H2.

I also tried to connect on 3 different PCs and I still get the same redbeard error.

Is there anyone with the same problem as me?

Thank you for reading my thread, I hope this problem will be resolved quickly.

I am French and I used a translator to send you this message so forgive me if there are any translation errors.

Have a good day/good evening!

here are two links showing the problem of the fake redbeard:

Views
1 out of 1