Came back after a long break and was pleasently suprised.

• First crew member of course tried to firebomb the ship and then spewed racist slurs but we locked him up.

Everything else though? Very happy. New crew members showed me a ton of quality of live improvements (picking stuff up with chests and selling all at once????).

The ways to quickly get to stuff, tons of materials and food to keep you stocked up. And best of all, no whining about PvP since I guess they all left for safer seas meaning I didn't have to listen to people crying about not playing their way. What a fantastic comeback. I can't wait for PS5 version to come out with more players.

Views
  • Welcome back

Safer seas changes things significantly for those that are looking to play in peace. Outside of that there are still plenty that play high seas and aren't too fond of being attacked lol.

The season 11 features are super cool

a lot of improvements to voyages, all kinds of stuff to stay busy with

• Wait really? But they literally have the no pvp server they wanted lol why would they stay in open XD

And holy I just found out you can dive to events thats insane.

• @crusina said in Came back after a long break and was pleasently suprised.:

Wait really? But they literally have the no pvp server they wanted lol why would they stay in open XD

You would think there is all good with Safer Seas now that many players got what they requested for so long...but you would be mistaken.

Now some of them are complaining that they don't have the same features as High Seas or that pve is too tough in solo servers.

• @metal-ravage said in Came back after a long break and was pleasently suprised.:

@crusina said in Came back after a long break and was pleasently suprised.:

Wait really? But they literally have the no pvp server they wanted lol why would they stay in open XD

You would think there is all good with Safer Seas now that many players got what they requested for so long...but you would be mistaken.

Now some of them are complaining that they don't have the same features as High Seas or that pve is too tough in solo servers.

Their is no pleasing these people. Well I guess somethings never change.

Still I played a full session and had a blast. I wish we would get an event like the shrouded ghost one again though, that was hella fun with the three way fight and pendergast showing up.

• no whining about PvP since I guess they all left for safer seas

Check the forums. You be disappointed.

Views
1 out of 6