DA sails nerf was unjustified

• The reason it was unjustified because the magpie glory sails are still in the game untouched. I read their reason and its just one big lie. So until they are put back the way they where I'm no longer going to spend any money. Also I cant support a company that tells me a very poor lie and expect me to give them any money.

inconsistency is a lie. Example judge says your testimony is inconsistent to what you said that would be perjury and jail time. That also means you lied. I do not like people that lie. Also I never care about people sails why should anyone else unless your just want to ruin other people game. The reason this bothers me because they use to look cool now they look like horrible.

Yes I will keep fighting till they tell me to stop because if people can fight to get the nerf, I have every right to fight for them back.

Views
  • The Dark Adventurer set was designed with a high price point to reflect their status as a long term play goal and to show your prestige as a pirate who attained them. The Dark Adventurer is therefore priced far above any other set for this reason alone, and the price of the sails themselves is in-line with how we price individual ship items within all our sets.
    One of the core design principles of the larger ships is that to be able to helm effectively you need to cooperate with your crew. The person that's on helm shouldn't have great visibility to be able to plot a course and navigate without either cooperation from their crew or raising the mid sail.
    The shape of the Dark Adventurer sails and the advantage they ultimately provided was in no way part of the long-term goal for players and played no part in pricing considerations. While this visibility advantage will be removed in December, these sails continue to reflect that intended prestige goal for pirates.
    There are no intentions to refund any purchases of the Dark Adventurer sails.

Views
1 out of 2