Should I Delete the Game?

• Ha!
    Some of you wish. 🥰😏

So the announcement about the update and needing to reinstall SoT entirely to update the GDK...

Should I d&r the whole thing on console?

Asking for me. Probably be faster to just delete it anyways since the update will be the se size as a fresh install huh?

Views
  • I would delete and re-download

start off fresh like it's a new adventure

• @pithyrumble said in Should I Delete the Game?:

Ha!
    Some of you wish. 🥰😏

So the announcement about the update and needing to reinstall SoT entirely to update the GDK...

Should I d&r the whole thing on console?

Asking for me. Probably be faster to just delete it anyways since the update will be the se size as a fresh install huh?

If you didn't need to delete, they would just announce that it's a full-size patch. But they deliberately said re-install, so yes everyone should be deleting the app first.

• @pithyrumble I will just update...never ever has deleting and re-installing fixed anything for me nor it did make anything bad if I just update things...

• If the game is acting up. Yeah sure.

• I just ran the update. Should be fine as that's what's advertised.

• @schwammlgott said in Should I Delete the Game?:

@pithyrumble I will just update...never ever has deleting and re-installing fixed anything for me nor it did make anything bad if I just update things...

Reinstalling has fixed some issues on some games for me, just depends on the issues in question.

• @goldsmen sagte in Should I Delete the Game?:

@schwammlgott said in Should I Delete the Game?:

@pithyrumble I will just update...never ever has deleting and re-installing fixed anything for me nor it did make anything bad if I just update things...

Reinstalling has fixed some issues on some games for me, just depends on the issues in question.

Yeah, a friend once had fixed something by doing that...I don’t say it's not possible, just never happened to me....so I just update

Views
1 out of 8