šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļøā˜ ļøThieves And Beggarsā˜ ļøšŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø | BRAND NEW GUILD | 23 SPOTS LEFT | LVL 8 |

• @sailor-dog5367 I didnā€™t get a invite how do I add you

• @wqbdpw if youā€™re on windows, press Win + G - social widget - and you should see search people. Type in my gamer tag and from there you can add me. If youā€™re still having trouble hereā€™s a link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxt9jc6L_I

• Hey If you still have space available Iā€™d love to join your guild. Iā€™m a pirate legend and I have one of each ship available. My gamertag is starkiller965

• @starkiller965 hey! I am away right now and cannot invite you to the guild at this time, I will invite you to the guild as soon as I return home. I have already added you as a friend via Xbox, and Iā€™m pretty sure you have to add me back or you wonā€™t receive an invite.

• hi im interested in joining the guild
    if I can join please let me know

• Rumranger3255 I would like to join:)

• @wolverine101887 @RumRanger3255 i am away from home at the moment but I will invite both of you into the guild when I return home. I have also added you as a friend via Xbox and in order to receive the invite, you must add me back.

• If you still have a spot open i would like to join.

• @gamingleisure Iā€™m away from home at the moment but will invite you to the guild when I return home. Add me as a friend via Xbox because if you donā€™t you canā€™t receive the invite. Thatā€™s just how it is.

Gamer tag: sailor dog5367

• If there's still spots I would like to join I am pl my gamer is FusionXgamer401

• @fusionxgamer401 Iā€™m away from home at the moment but will invite you to the guild when I return home. Add me as a friend via Xbox because if you donā€™t you canā€™t receive the invite. Thatā€™s just how it is.

Gamer tag: sailor dog5367

Views
just for funeventsxbox onewindows 10general
45 out of 46