PS5 itens preorder in xbox account

• If I buy the pre order version of PS5 is there a way to get the items given and add them to an Xbox account?

Views
  • You want a ps exclusive item for Xbox?

Makes no sense. I want people who have these items to wear them to show “what” they play on.

Easy to tell players apart :/

• I don't think the items given are to show they're on PS like the ones they have for Xbox. There's nothing identifying the Playstation. These are common items.

• If you get preorder codes, they might only work on Playstations redemption page or however they handle it.

Similar to how getting an XBox item code only works on redeem.microsoft.com and requires you to start the XBox or Windows Store version of the game to get applied your account, or how a Steam code only works on Steam.

You might be able to give the code to another Playstation user though but this assumes they are actually giving out codes and not awarding the items based on logging in like they did with the Duke ship set.

• I understand. I watched some lives on twitch and those who were streaming said they would buy it in pre order to add to their PC version collection. As they didn't explain it, I decided to ask here

• M'y IS ps5 pls 1 code sera of thieves

Views
1 out of 6