Xbox Achievements

• I've been trying to get the following achievements to complete to no avail.

Merchant Adventurer - Correctly fill 250 animal crates whilst on Merchant Alliance Contract Voyages.
    I caught and sold animals through the merchant contract voyages. Did them on small islands, big islands, dove to small ones, dove to big ones, with and without the merchant emissary. None of them counted.

Legend of Monkey Island - All commendations for The Monkey island tall tale series.
    I've done them all, got the costume and the commendations below.
    Melee island investigator - All commendations for The journey to Melee island
    Legendary Trial Master - All commendations for The quest of Guybrush
    Do the monkey - All commendations for lair of Lechuck

I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong, it must be something that hasn't caught my attention yet.
    I've logged in and out over the past week thinking maybe it might be delayed. If it is delayed, that's fine. I just hope the progress is recorded somewhere and not sunk to the depths.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Many thanks!

Views
  • Don't know how to edit my post, apologies.

I forgot to mention that the in game merchant commendations are increasing every time i sell a caged animal.

• @romeant1qu3 sagte in Xbox Achievements:

Don't know how to edit my post, apologies.

I forgot to mention that the in game merchant commendations are increasing every time i sell a caged animal.

SoT achievements are buggy, but even if the progress in the achievement list doesn't update, it should count anyway
    Those achievements didn't unlock for me immediatly, had to do a couple of voyages more than required...sometimes they unlock the next time you log in...if you hit the requirements and it doesn't unlock for a while, I suggest to write a support ticket, they can help

Editing works through the little ship-wheel at the end of the post

• Thanks for the reply Schwammlgott
    Thank you for showing me how to edit the post, appreciate it!

Regarding the achievement, I'm pretty sure i did about 60 cages (30 quests) give or take over the required 40(20 quests) that i needed. I've been at 84% since they changed it from buying voyages and it never went up for a week.
    But yes, i see what you're saying. Maybe and hopefully it will update sometime.

Was wondering if any moderators or community managers check these posts or do they prefer me opening a support ticket about it? New to the forums so i'm still learning how things work here

Many thanks!

• @romeant1qu3 Re: the Monkey Island stuff.

Are you referring to the newly added cosmetic rewards that are still locked? If you completed these tales 100% before they were added, you need to complete the tale again to unlock them. They are not rewarded automatically to players who already completed them unfortunately.

• @d3adst1ck
    Hi D3ADST1CK

I've got the costumes and the individual achievements for each of the three tall tales saying i've got all the commendations for them. Hence my confusion about why i don't have the achievement which tells me i've completed the monkey tall tale series

Many thanks

• Ah, i wish i had included screenshots in my first post. Hindsight!

(https://imgur.com/ofN5cqS)

• Some help/response from a moderator or community managers would be appreciated very much

• @romeant1qu3 Whenever I have problem with xbox achievements I check out the True Achievements website. In this instance it shows that no-one on that site has unlocked the "Merchant Adventurer" in nearly 2 weeks, so that looks to be bugged currently.
    As for Legend of Monkey Island, people are still unlocking it daily, so while it may be buggy, it is still able to be unlocked at present.

• @semelweisreflex
    Thanks very much for the reply!

I checked that website but i don't know how to know if no one has updated in 2 weeks but I'll take your word for it. (Thank you for the website tip though, it's a pretty good resource!)

I've redone the monkey tale a few times now and it hasn't updated, sadly/unluckily.

I was really hoping to get some feedback or confirmation from a community manager/moderator/game dev that it's actually a bug/on going issue.
    If it wasn't an issue till now, that it has been sent to the devs so they know it's happening. That's all.

Many thanks!

• I would highly appreciate it if a moderator/developer/anyone at rare could at the very least let me know whether its an actual issue that's being fixed/on-going issue/anything along these lines. I just want to know if there's a work around for it?

I know it must not be on the highest of priorities and that's okay.

Apologies for bringing back an old post, i just wanted to give it some time.

Thanks very much!

• This topic can be closed now. I have been in contact with support and they have helped me out.
    Apologies and many thanks!

Views
1 out of 12