Trading Companies Promotions Unavailable

• For about a week I have been loading into Sea of Thieves and have been unable to access any of the trading companies promotions tab, when I go to open shop I am greeted with "There has been an error and Promotions are currently unavailable. Please try again later." and the promotions tab is greyed out. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't fix anything.

Views
  • Been having this issue, mainly when i join up with friends, did you ever find a solution?

• @acethej No, its weird. Sometimes it works and I can access them but mostly it says its unavailable. It also has been taking a ridiculous amount of time to access the shops, sometimes I get stuck at the loading screen.

• I've been having this same issue since community weekend. Even trying to buy supplies often takes ages and I have been kicked for inactivity multiple times just waiting for merchants to "count my coins" for a supply crate. 9/10 times I can't open emporium. Most times I start the game, my ships wont load either. Can't see or make seasonal progress (sure glad I bought the pass). Pretty much any action that requires the games servers to communicate with my account doesn't work... Servers are a mess right now. No way are they ready to release this game to new consoles... but they will!

Contacted support and the only thing they seem concerned with is getting me connected to the store (so I can spend money?).

• I am having the same issue on the PC Gamepass version of the game. It takes over a minute most times to "count my coins" when logging in, and every time I try to access promotions it says "Promotion unavailable". When I buy things in the shops, it "counts my coins" forever until it times me out, or I restart the game.

• PC player chiming in here to say I’ve been having this exact same issue as well over the course of the past couple weeks. I’ve done everything, resetting, repairing, reinstalling the game, changing my computers region and sometimes the shops load, mostly don’t, and even when they do load it crashes when I attempt to purchase an item or claim a promotion. Following this thread in hopes of a fix soon!

• I have been having this same issue, but for all shops in the game. I have reinstalled the game twice. If anyone has an update I would appreciate it.

• Been having this same problem ever since i got my first promotion. Hasnt worked since. Wish they would fix it or provide details on how to fix the issue. Tried absolutely everything and unable to get it to work.

• "promotion unavailable" been having this bug/error for 3 days now if anyone finds a solution to this pls do tell

• i found that turning off your antivirus and firewall helped me but idk

• please someone just help us, i have the same problem, but i can only buy from npcs for the first couple of minutes or so, then it's just stuck forever loading

• @yui-tayuun i fixed it! if on steam, try verifying the integrity of steam files and then manually reinstall EAC. there's a guide on this website.

• For me I can't promote companies, got level 30 in athena and got stuck on a loading screen for ages until I decided to just turn the game off

Views
1 out of 13