Just Two Things

• Hey

1. Just wanted to know if I'm supposed to get progress on my emissary grade from vaults? I just finished the Captain Ashen Vault and I'm still Grade 3 with the Gold Hoarders despite having so many chests. Is this normal?

2. Also, I saw a lot of people mention drama and nerfs over this community weekend event. Could somebody explain what was nerfed and why? I haven't found much that clarifies the situation yet

Thank you for reading

Views
  • Finding the key and picking up the treasure is decent for leveling the flag but the treasure in the vault has always been on the lower end of flag rep.

Skelly ships are great for flag rep boosters, the sink and the loot.

Random loot on islands helps a lot, Skelly captain maps for islands you go to, shipwrecks along the way.

On the community weekend stuff,
    Some players exploit and have been doing a lot of it in season 11, Rare addressed some of this through temporary nerfs. Obviously there is disagreement about that in the community.

Would be inappropriate to spread around exactly what people are doing but it's going outside of the intent and balance of content.

• Fair enough. Was just curious if the items I was gathering were the ones being nerfed since I'm grinding Gold Hoarders in the land of fire, ash and smoke. Would hate to nearly be barbecued only to find out that, for now, the items are worth less. Still I just finished another run and things seem fine

Thanks for the response

Oh and one more thing. Are there any greater vaults than the Ashen Captain's Vault or does the value/number of chests in said vaults ever increase with your reputation? OR is it stuck at a set amount based on the key itself?

Oh and one other thing, can I own multiple keys at once, then do like three vault runs in a row?

• Golden keys are the best ones. Sometimes there can be different quality items but you should average about the same.
    You can, if you get a duplicate you will need to leave the island and come back.

• @pithyrumble Thanks for the advice~

• I believe it was only Athena loot that got nerfed but could be wrong. Grinded merchants past 2 days and everything seemed fine

Views
1 out of 6