My Lovestory with the shrines

• I always loved the shrines and the treasuries, they give me chill, specially with the soundtrack the we can hear down Deep in the water. I am so in love with them, that when they came out i complete all the acommendations Just in a week!

Some days ago I found the best shrine ever with three bottles in one. Two of them are the most valuable bottles, and they Help me to reach level one hundred with the merchants.

I know that Song of you find that danger because you left your ship in the hands of the world, but I suggest you to try them if you can!
    Image of that

Views
  • Nice! I've gotten 2 at once before.

My favourite is Coral Tomb... that waterslide 😃

• @pithyrumble 2 is good, are they valuable?

my favourites before the s11 loot-nerf where the 3 that gives you the tribute chest, after that the one that i love more is still the acient tears one

coral tomb is nice but is bugged: if you eliminate a siren that drop a gem, this one will fly mid-air over the top line of the water, did they fix it? i think not

• Yea still doing that. It's any floating loot lol. Once you finish the puzzle get under the loot and look up you can grab it still.

Views
1 out of 4