Hunters call

• What is the best way to gain points in Hunters Call?*******

Views
    xbox one
  • gems and shipwrecks for fish if you're playing organically and alone or with a friend

Now that shipwrecks are commendation relevant and have good treasures it's even better.

Rowboat chests and random storage crates have fish sometimes but if you really wanna cook through it then gems and shipwreck barrels will help a lot

Sea forts have some fish sometimes and meats, you can cook there as well.

Fresh meg and kraken will be more rare for most players but if you get the chance then there is something to harvest there.

Shipwrecks are good for rare fish too for commendations, so you don't gotta fish all day for specific fish if you don't wanna. I did probably around 75% of all my hunter's comms just through shipwreck diving back in the day.

• What he said lol

Found fish do not count for unlocking the captaincy fish trophies tho. Still gotta fish if you want a wall fish.

• Rare fish. Ignore common ones, just cancel before fish eats bait and try again. Ignore common trophy ones as well. Cook as many as possible while on your way to sell. Do a fishing gally and if you don't waste time on common bs, you will max hunter's call in less than a day when entire crew is doing that.
    The thing is... it's not really worth doing it!
    You will level up to max multiple times over just trying to get the commendations (every type of fish).
    Back in my day there was no text, we had to know how the fish actually looks like and react in time : )

• Gems, is always top choice
    Cooked meat. (You can find these in Shipwrecks and Sea Fortresses.)

It really best not to try so hard with HC, just fish when you can and sell.

• Breaths of the Sea if you've got a coral bottle voyage are especially lucrative to turn in for XP. They're treated like Mermaid/Siren Gems as well and can be turned in to the Hunter's Call. If you can brave the Shrines/Treasuries without getting sunk...

• @wolfmanbush thank you so much for the feedback 😊

• Do I have to raise a flag to get extra on Hunters Call or is it on its own thing?

Views
xbox one
1 out of 8