Merchant crates

• I can no longer find quests to do the gunpowder barrel commendation. I used to be able to purchase it from the merchant, but since the update I can't. Which also makes me worry about being able to do the fruit,cannonball and wood crate Commendations. I've tried doing the 1st merchant quests to see if a gunpowder barrel pops up but it's just 2 animals. Help! I was so close to finishing the comms and now I can't. :(

Views
  • @jedisquirel
    I opened a ticket to ask the same question to rare and they just said post on the forms.. i did find a message in a bottle voyage for me to deliver a fruit crate. So I'm assuming you can find the powder keg ones too but it's gotta be a horrible grind to get the commendation now

• @jedisquirel they show up as random quests in barrels at outposts

• Actually they don't any longer.

This was noted in the patch notes:

"Crews will no longer find emergent Voyage parchments in barrels across the Sea of Thieves and will now find that barrels only contain resources."

They are, however, still available as Message in a Bottle voyages you find on beaches and bobbing among emergent treasure & barrels in the water.

• Have played whole week and didnt find the single random quest regarding fruit crates or gunpowder barrels delivery neither in the random bottles nor in the mysterious journals.
    I gues the random drop now is so rare. In the bottles I got always quest with killing skeletons leaders with 3-4 skeletons mostly.. Or the map with random spot with various chests. Only got manage to have 2 random quests with powder cag and cannon balls delivery so I think you need to look for the Mysterious Journals now and hope Rare will fix it in new update.

• I had a bottle quest, I picked up this morning, that led to a gunpowder delivery. So they are out there.

• I also have the same problem. I don't find messages in the bottles for the merchant about fruit and explosive barrels. There are many missions on souls and cargo deliveries. We would like to find more balanced bottles that every now and then find the fruit and barrel missions. Please help us

• +1 fix this please

Views
1 out of 8