Returning Captain Needs PC Crewmates

• AHOY!

I'm returning to the game after being gone for 4-5 years. Since the XBOX Companion app is gone for PC players I suppose this is the only way we can find friends and crews.

What i'm looking for:

• 18yr+ Crews (I use the universal adjective a lot)
    • Patient Crews (I'm just relearning the ropes)
    • People who have a good sense of sportsmanship during PvP
    • People who have a good sense of Humor
    • I can do casual or sweaty but I prefer to be social just as much as grinding loot
    • MIC (English)
    • Bonus - Military Veterans

My discord is ro9ue_n9ne

Views
  • @r3dro9ue said in Returning Captain Needs PC Crewmates:

AHOY!

I'm returning to the game after being gone for 4-5 years. Since the XBOX Companion app is gone for PC players I suppose this is the only way we can find friends and crews.

What i'm looking for:

• 18yr+ Crews (I use the universal adjective a lot)
    • Patient Crews (I'm just relearning the ropes)
    • People who have a good sense of sportsmanship during PvP
    • People who have a good sense of Humor
    • I can do casual or sweaty but I prefer to be social just as much as grinding loot
    • MIC (English)
    • Bonus - Military Veterans

My discord is ro9ue_n9ne

Hello,

I represent the sons of poseidon guild, we are a casual mature group with a minimum age requirement of 18+. However most of our members are 25+ years of age. We are very welcoming to veterans, we have 7 current active serving or veteran members in our group. You are welcome to come check us out!

• AHOY THERE!

I have recently started playing and am also looking for crewmates

I am in my early 20s, speak fluent English, and would be honoured to sail under your leadership

If you would be willing to discuss forming an alliance, I am able to send you a message via Discord

• @crazyaverage505

Sure, My discord is Ro9ue_N9ne. I'm willing to share what I know and learn the new content together.

• @r3dro9ue

Great. I will send you a message

• @r3dro9ue Ahroy! I'm also looking for people to crew around with. I have a small group of friends who sail and the more the merrier, and safer! I'll send you a dc request if that's cool.

• @bigbeard76 Absolutely, I'm always looking for more friends to sail with.

• Are you still recruiting?

• Look no further ! Join the lonely hearts discord ! We started off as a guild and still have room for more ! Currently level 70 We use discord to coordinate playing times and with the 32 members so far you can usually find someone sailing. With season 11 coming soon it's always good to have reliable players to sail with.

[mod removed]

Views
1 out of 9