A Revival

• Ok, so today I just had my interest in Sea of Thieves be revived from the depths of the ocean today, and it was wild, so grab some popcorn cuz this is kinda a long one.

So today I had no school work and I decided to play some Sea of Thieves cuz I haven't played in a while, and I decided to do some Guardians of Fortune hourglass with my sloop and a random, and it didn't go well cuz my teammate just dipped. After that, I decided to do an open crew with my beautiful galleon, The Diamond Pearl, cuz I haven't taken him out in a long time, and this was the beginning of the true adventure.

For our current cast, we have J, P, and B. We did a nearby FoF with Athena up, and it went by quick, we sold the loot, luckily with grade 5 that we got due to my quick thinking, and we got a lot of gold, like 100k+. We then decided we wanted blood and decided to have Reaper up and go ship hunting, although, B had to leave.

We didn't find anything on our server so we server hopped, and it was much better. We found a grade 5 Gold Hoarder docked at the sovereigns, so we thought he sold, but we wanted his flag, and I went up, boarded, and he wasn't there, so I shouted to the island that they must come to their ship, and they did, and they said they had nothing left, but he said it in a toxic way, which I will not tolerate, and I killed him, and he was salty, but justice was served. We then took his loot, and she had returned, and we sank him again, but it was too easy, and it wouldn't be the last we saw of him...

We then set our sights on a sloop nearby, and I tried to board, and it didn't work, but they were coming near the island, so I thought I would lie and tell them I got sunk by the galleon, and tell them to harpoon me on, and I did, and it worked, but I saw a genius strat they did, which was having 3 people on a sloop, which was good to know cuz there was 3 of us. I told them the galleon sunk me like 10 minutes ago, and after some incognito for a bit, I struck, I anchored them, killed them all, but I died.

They fled, but they fled to a Reaper brig, and they allianced, and it was on. The brig wasn't hitting us much, so we focused the sloop, and they sunk, but we were damaged and need to repair, but we still had the brig, which was a pain in the rear. I tried multiple boarding attempts, with some being successful, but I would either get knocked off or die after a short bit, and they were toxic, saying I was bad, that I would go to H E 🏒🏒, which was a mistake cuz that showed their arrogance and that they're bottom of the barrel.

Somehow we were away from them, and they didn't chase us, so we decided to cut our losses and go sell what we had, which made me mad cuz I hate toxic players, and they deserve to be sunk. As we were on our way to Reapers, we saw a sloop with Reaper up heading to the brig, so we thought it was them from before, but we weren't sure. We sold, lowered our emissary, and decided we would give them our ship and tell them they won, but that they're bottom of the barrel. As J, P, a random, and I got closer, the brig sunk the sloop, meaning an alliance betrayal, so I told my fellow crewmates that we must strike, and we'll make it look like we mean peace, we'll tell them we're here to give them our ship, but then like pirates we would betray, and it worked, kinda

They went to the outpost, and I changed the strat to Ram Strat Best Strat, and then I boarded, anchoring them while they were out at Sea and killing them all, but they killed me while my back was turned. Another random, who we'll call C, joined cuz our other random left without us noticing, and C was big help cuz he helped with the boarding by making it to where I could get on, allowing for some well earned kills, though I did die, but I over heard that one of the big had to leave, and I knew it was what we needed cuz I did an evil laugh as I exited the Ferry.

Apparently, there was only 1 on the brig left, a salty female pirate trying her best, and when she died she would be salty. We exchanged words and she said I was being toxic, meanwhile she kept calling us snowflakes, which I do take offense to, but she got served some justice. Toward the end, she said we were being toxic cuz we were spawn camping her and not giving her a chance, and I did openly admit she was right, I guess my thirst for blood blinded me and I blame being a Reaper and little bit ago for that, and I decided to give her a chance, but she declined, so I struck her down with my Cutlass cuz no loose ends, and she called us a snowflake once again.

C and J decided to troll by bucketing out water from the brig, but I said it sink, but I was ignored, so I bucketed into their ship, but she scuttled. We got back onto the boat and we harpooned the loot, but I had to leave cuz I had to feed my dogs.

God, I've never been in a basically half server war, but I love it! Like it's given me something to do in SoT that's revived my interest in it! However, I do need your opinion. From what I've said were my crew and I being toxic? If you need more info to give your opinion, I'll provide answers, but I do need to know. Don't be afraid to be blunt with it cuz I need to know cuz I don't wanna be toxic, I wanna be a good sport.

Views
1 out of 1