A successful escape

• I was diving for a shipwreck, doing my merchant alliance stuff, slowly gathering the boxes of commodities from the captain's cabin.
    Back on my ship, the Merry Meerkat, I was finishing to hook everything onboard when I looked back and saw a sloop with Reaper's sails running towards me.
    Hopefully my anchor wasn't down and I could lower the sails and literally jumped away.

The Repear ship yelled "Come back !" and I laughed. My stuff is my stuff. I ran towards Galleon Grave as if I was going to sell there and as soon as I was off sight redirected towards Morrow's Peak. I looked back in my spyglass to see the reaper was on the other side of Galleon Grave, docked. I laughed again.

Could sell everything at Merchant emissary level 5, plus the flag.

Somehow, without that reaper it wouldn't have tasted that good.

Views
  • @r4t1337

HAHA! That's what Reapers like that get! They're all hyped up for an easy steal, but then when their "prey" starts going away they get mad cuz they wanted it nice and easy. I kinda had a thing like this in the sense of tricking Reapers that was successful, and it was nice serving them justice cuz they were toxic, and I don't let toxicity go as I do not tolerate cuz I think gaming should be like how it was during the Xbox 360 era, the golden age of gaming. I raise my tankard to you!

• @r4t1337

I've gotta try the Outpost switch trick you did, 😆.

When you said you sold your flag do you mean that you lowered it from the trading company table? Do you get the $20,000 back when you do that to your flag?

I'm still new

Views
1 out of 3