The Orb KNOWS!

• Ahoy mateys,
    Today I would like to talk with ye about Snowbound Ship Lantern's & Snowburned Ship Lantern, also known as "The Orb".
    REMEMBER, mateys, THIS, should strictly be kept between ourselves. No-one should know it. Aye?
    Alright. Come closer lads. I'll ask ya something. Did ye know that Snowbound Ship Lantern's & The Orb is connected? I'll tell ya lads, they are. Ye see, The Orb is an ancient artifact, which is able to bend the will of weak & serve the strong. No-one knows how he came to Sea of Thieves, but I suspect a "certain" memory n "certain person" is responsible for that. Anyway, it possesses an ability to tell the stories of the past, show the present n see the glimpse of a future! While the Snowbound Lantern's, which few of us carry, have a very small fragment of that power, which is heavily combined with our memories of our adventures n encounters we previous n currently embark on. And because of that, "The Orb" can hear us, see us n know everything! HE knows everything! There is no time to waste. It's "Master" is on the move n what he is brinning with him will forever change the Sea of Thieves. Maybe not know, but in the Future if nothing will be done, there will be nowhere to hide n nowhere to run!

With Best Regards,

Selgewick The Seaman
    Chronicler of Legend
    Captain of "Fearless Nightgale", "Prometheus", "Revenge of Atlantis", "Golden Privateer" & "Wrath of the Sirens"
    Guild Owner of "Chroniclers" & "Fearless Privateers"

Views
1 out of 1