Rare Store problem

• Any one els having a problem with raregames store?
    Iv ordered the festival of giving jumper then a t-shirt, this was on the 1 of december! and it still says preparing order. Iv wrote 3-4 emails to them about my order. But still they havent responded.

Views
  • @macnaby so the Rare store is closing down until they find a replacement. They did say they would honour purchases, hold fast and it should come through eventually.

• @tesiccl okey, dident know this. Thanks for the answer.

• @macnaby last year i ordered took almost 3 months for my shirt/hoodie to come in.... it takes time for them to deliver to you

• @mattmachine21 yeah but last time i ordered it went smooth. But i guse its becaurse they are shutting it down. Gues like you say it can take its time.

• they responded to me saying between april-July they would send the coins from season 10 maybe that is when you get ur stuff. not sure but maybe this info helps if ya had heard none yet

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 4 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 7