RedBeard error, but there is no ban.

• RedBeard error, but there is no ban. Please help me, I encountered a Redbeard error, but there is no ban on my account. I contacted support, they have been ignoring me for the 4th day in a row, putting the ticket status "Resolved" without an answer. I want to get to the bottom of this situation.

Views
  • Is it possible that you might be banned?

• @tzzinch said in RedBeard error, but there is no ban.:

I contacted support, they have been ignoring me for the 4th day in a row,

Reads to me that you contacted support multiple times - they don't like that. Wait for an answer - then reply if the answer doesn't seem to fix the issue.

• A redbeard is a ban.

• @crowedhunter пишет в RedBeard error, but there is no ban.:

Is it possible that you might be banned?

@d3adst1ck пишет в RedBeard error, but there is no ban.:

A redbeard is a ban.

Support wrote me this:
    "Hello there Tzzinch,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your request.

There is no ban in place on this account."

• @tzzinch The email is wrong then or you're contacting support from a different account than the one getting the error. If you are getting a redbeard error, that is a permanent ban.

• @tzzinch Well that was the only idea I had. Maybe they don't believe you or something. I would try recording a clip of you doing the sign-in on this account during the startup of SoT and then being redbearded and adding that to a ticket.

• @d3adst1ck пишет в RedBeard error, but there is no ban.:

@tzzinch The email is wrong then or you're contacting support from a different account than the one getting the error. If you are getting a redbeard error, that is a permanent ban.

The funny thing is that I gave the username and password from my account to a friend and he was able to log into the game quite calmly, without any mistakes, if the account had been blocked, I doubt that he would have succeeded)

@crowedhunter пишет в RedBeard error, but there is no ban.:

@tzzinch Well that was the only idea I had. Maybe they don't believe you or something. I would try recording a clip of you doing the sign-in on this account during the startup of SoT and then being redbearded and adding that to a ticket.

Thank you for your advice, but if they really doubt my words, why not just ask me about it, and not ignore it?

• @tzzinch Idk honestly. I was stabbing in the dark before and now I'm out of ideas. But I hope it works out for you soon.

• @crowedhunter Thanks for the ideas, friend! Good luck)

• Same thing is happening to me rn, support said There was no ban placed on my account.

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

If the person involved wants more information or to appeal then they would need to contact Support as it is not something that can be discussed on the Forums.

Views
1 out of 12