The seas are Toxic...

• As a game that doesn't seem to have the largest community, it is sad to see so much toxicity when sailing. People destroy your ship, fair enough, that's the whole point.. but the toxic chat from people who obviously play this game far too much while sinking complete new players is just a bit sad...

And would be sick if when I am in a sloop with a single mate, to not have galleons only sailing the seas... So bloody annoying to be out gunned so hard..

Views
  • As a game that doesn't seem to have the largest community

Compared too??

sad to see so much toxicity when sailing

Do explain...

he toxic chat from people who obviously play this game far too much while sinking complete new players is just a bit sad...

Mute Other crews, Done.

would be sick if when I am in a sloop with a single mate, to not have galleons only sailing the seas... So bloody annoying to be out gunned so hard..

People destroy your ship, fair enough

Hmmmm....

• If it makes you feel any better, they don't last long

Rare takes toxicity super serious as far as in game communications go, people stream this game a lot and report a lot which ends up leading to a lot of enforcement.

This isn't a game where people get away with it in-game for long.

• If you believe a player has been toxic in the game or suspect foul-play, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support. As this is a matter for Support and not the Forums, I'll be dropping anchor here.

Views
1 out of 4