Guild Rep Question BEFORE LvL 15 Emissary

• So, guilds get their emissary flag at 15. I know how rep & gold works once you have the guild emissary flag.

What about BEFORE 15 though? My question is:

Do you gain more guild rep toward getting the guild to 15, by NOT flying an emissary flag for Merchants/OoS/etc? (Again I'm talking about BEFORE you have level 15/before having your guild emissary flag unlocked). It seems that AFTER you have your guild emissary, you get less guild rep for flying non-guild emissaries, so I'm not sure if it works the same way BEFORE you get your guild emissary flag.

Am I nerfing progress toward getting my Guild (Level 15) emissary, by running Merchants/OoS/etc flags BEFORE having my guild emissary unlocked? I'm not sure if running with no emissary flag, will give me more guild XP value to get there faster, or if I'm slowing my progress toward unlocking it, by running other emissary flags until I get to guild 15.

Thanks in advance!

Views
  • If you aren't using the guild emissary flag, you are getting base value reputation towards the guild. This applies in all situations.

• @d3adst1ck said in Guild Rep Question BEFORE LvL 15 Emissary:

If you aren't using the guild emissary flag, you are getting base value reputation towards the guild. This applies in all situations.

Ahh ok, thanks! Appreciate it

Views
1 out of 3