Can't get a cohesive answer about guild emmisary reputation gain.

• Does anyone know if running as a guild emmisary gives you more guild reputation that sailing as Reapers?

From my understanding, guild emmisary gives you 75% more rep and gold and Reapers gives you 150% rep and gold.

However, does the guild emmisary provide further reputation for your guild?

I'm exclusively looking to level my guild quickly, I'm not fussed about gold or trading company reputation.

Views
    questionwindows 10
  • Running the guild flag and selling to the sovereign gives more reputation toward your guild than running any other flag and selling with any other combination.

I know it’s just 75% gold, but it’s boosted guild rep compared to the other companies. I have tested this using mermaid gems as they have a set value and are equal across all companies. I made sure to select the same quantity of the same colors to each sell situation. Guild flag to sovereign came out as the winner for XP gain.

• In my opinion, Lore-wise Reaper emissary should give the least reputation towards guild progress, Guilds are tied to sovereigns, and sovereigns ''refuse to do business with reapers''?

Views
questionwindows 10
2 out of 3