The Iron Fleet - Official Recruitment Thread

• @sleeps2956 I have sent you a chat message with an invite.

• Update: we have guild slots available currently

• Ahoy pirate friends. We have updated our post! With the next season right around the corner, now is an great time to join an awesome guild! New and returning players are welcome as long as they abide by our rules.

• @danbeardluff
    Gamertag: STLLunatic
    Region/Time Zone: STL/Central
    Platform: PS5
    Experience (if any) with the game: Use to play on XBox when it first came out. Made it to Pirate Legend.
    Any additional info: I enjoy grouping up and doing events and PvP.

• @stllunatic Welcome aboard! I have sent you a message with additional information.

• GT: Mr Rattles
    Time zone: CST (US WEST)
    Platform: Xbox Series S(Subject to change)
    Exp: Been Playijg since launch with over 100 days played
    Extra: Just looking for other cool pirates to grind with

• @mr-rattles Glad to have you. Sending you a DM with additional info now.

• Gamertag: alanator22
    Region/Time Zone: central
    Platform: pc
    Experience (if any) with the game: getting back into the game
    Any additional info:

• @alanator22 said in The Iron Fleet - Official Recruitment Thread:

Gamertag: alanator22
    Region/Time Zone: central
    Platform: pc
    Experience (if any) with the game: getting back into the game
    Any additional info:

Ahoy! I've dm'd you additional info.

• Gamertag: zeus3du
    Region/Time Zone: EU/GMT+1
    Platform: PC
    Experience (if any) with the game: I played a short-while in 2022 and just got back a couple weeks ago.
    Any additional info: I play short sessions, mainly at the end of the day since I work and have school also.

• Gamertag: SP00KYSNIPES (o's are zeroes)
    Region/Time Zone: PDT/(GMT-7)
    Experience (if any) with the game: 1k hours in game, playing since 2018
    Any additional info: Looking for an active guild with a discord that sets up specific emmisary runs or events, with schedules and sign up slots!

• @danbeardluff

Gamertag: Mr Pontiac421HO
    Region/Time Zone: USA Central Time
    Platform: Mainly PC, but have XBox too.
    Experience: Very involved in the game initially, took about 5 years off, and am back again.
    Additional Info: Day 1 player, I actually beta tested the game, which means I played it more than I looked for bugs. Can pretty much fill in any role on any ship. Just looking for a fun group to play the game with. Current guild looks like it is dying, want to be in an active guild.

• Welcome folks. Sorry for the late message, old pirates like me go to bed early : (. DM's sent with additional info.

• @danbeardluff
    Gamertag: Aegyc
    Region/Time Zone: Na West/Pst
    Platform: Playstation (previously pc)
    Experience (if any) with the game: I started playing the game when the pirates life tall tales were introduced but fell off after a couple years due to losing access to a computer that could run the game but have a decent amount of experience still
    Any additional info: Not always super active with work and college restraints but try to be on when possible.

• @aegyc I've sent you a chat message with further details

• @danbeardluff

Gamertag: tHeShaGsteRs
    Region/Time Zone: CST US
    Experience (if any) with the game: Use to play on XBox when it was early access.
    Any additional info: I enjoy grouping up and doing anything, helping have fun.

• @theshagsters Hi! I've sent you a chat message with joining instructions.

• UK player and very active.
    PSN is Gladiator995
    Time zone - UK
    Experience - Was very active during the PS Beta and also very active during the 5 days early access we have.
    Chatty, love to have fun on here and happy to abide by the rules!

• @gladiator994 I have sent you a chat message with joining instructions

• Gamertag: Smithy7893
    Region/Time Zone: UK (UTC)
    Experience (if any) with the game: Been playing the game for a few years and very experienced at this point!
    Any additional info: I'm wanting to be part of a bigger guild with active members ideally :)

• @smithy7893 I've sent you a chat message with joining instructions

• Gamertag: Cjd45805
    Region/Time Zone: US-EST
    Experience (if any) with the game: Just started playing the game so pretty new
    Any additional info: I work shift work so my hours will vary depending on my work schedule.

• Gamertag: DrEvilBeard
    Region/Time Zone: MST
    Experience (if any) with the game: 200+ hours initally when the game came out Played for a good 12 months. Then took a brerak for a few years ;)
    Any additional info: 47, Executive, Idaho, Burbon, like makeing new friends at the end of a musket.

• @cjd45805 @drevilbeard We are happy to have you. I've dm'd with additional info.

• @purplefiftytwo discord: papaporridge

PL
    500+ hrs
    active daily

Could I join also?

• Gamertag: UKVampire
    Region/Time Zone: (UK) GMT
    Experience (if any) with the game:Very limited experience playing solo, played before on Xbox but started fresh from PS5
    Any additional info: I am looking for as much drama free as possible!!!

Thanks for consideration

• @Tiggylaar @UKVampire I've sent you both chat messages with joining insructions

• Would love to join

• Can I join my psn is rainbowdash30005

• @KingofDublin786 @F14M3T4R0W3R69 I have sent you both a chat message with joining instructions

• I joined

• @danbeardluff gamer tag ghostjet12 PlayStation eastern time zone not a lot of experience

• @purplefiftytwo I am ghostjet12 on PlayStation eastern time zone not a lot of experience and would like to join your guild

• @cjherrin Chat message sent with joining instructions :-)

• Gamertag: Aaron#6928
    Region/Time Zone: United Kingdom
    Experience (if any) with the game: I've played since beta! I had a big break in the middle and I just returned last season but I play pretty often.
    Any additional info: I'm a pretty casual player, I enjoy a laid back experience but it's just nice to have every body in the crew working towards the same goal when you log in rather than the lottery of randoms!

Views
74 out of 145