Error loading guilds. There was a problem loading guilds. Try again shortly.

• Why do I keep seeing this message?

Views
  • day 1 of new update
    lots of activity
    working out the activity/bugs/glitches

would be my guess

• Same issue here for me and many of my crew mates, any solution?

• @mibswagg Ждать

• 5 days since the update and I STILL cannot do anything guild related because mine always has a loading error. Help, please!

• 3 weeks into the update, every time I get on i'm having the same "Error, guild's can't be shown"

• I'm still getting the "Error, guild's can't be shown". I also can't access anybody's shop in the game to buy quests. I tried deleting and re-downloading the game but that didn't work.

• @dodobird8 I also can't load any of my ships.

• @europa4033
    I am also not able to. I was invited to my friend's guild and I accepted. I want to pledge my ships to the guild but am not able to as well as nt being able to access my own ships about 80% of the time

• It happened to me all through Season 10, and today [Season 11, 29.1.2024] I've had no luck getting into guilds at all.

You're not alone! :)

• Same problem here! "Can't load guilds at this time". Been this way for months.

I briefly had access when one of the guilds kicked me, but it was intermittent. Somehow I managed to accept a third guild but I can't access any of them.

Submitted three trouble tickets for various issues related to it but the only response I've gotten is to watch socials and that it will hopefully be resolved in a future update. I've been waiting for this since basically guilds were released.

I'm guessing it's not an issue we can resolve on our end? I'll try being kicked from one of my guilds again.

Rare! Please help!?

Views
1 out of 11