Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Campfire Capers' Screenshot. [RESULT]

• Ahoy!
    Time to share the winning screenshot and honourable mentions, so here we go...

Honourable mentions this week are to...

@GaeZoso
    @daysofsummers
    @DUBB3D
    @StrejdaPsychoP
    @GDH-Francis

Well done me mateys!

And the winning screenshot by @shuaige500 Congratulations!
    Campfire Capers

Views
  • how could it win?

• Ggs!!!

Second mention, so close! :,)

Anyways, is it allowed to make double entries with alternate accounts? I don’t want to argue anything with the winner but he clearly made a double post…

• Honorable mention for the 1st time! Let's go! One step closer to the top!

• Thank you. This has made my day very happy!

• @gaezoso Ahoy,why do you think I make a double post? In my country, we cannot directly use websites like FreeImage. We need to pay for VPN to log in to FreeImage, so I usually help my friends upload their pic to my photo hosting site. My friends and I often participate in these competitions together.

Sorry, my English is not good, and I hope I have expressed my meaning clearly

• @shuaige500 Pogchamp! Well done matey

• @shuaige500 congratulations

• Congrats @shuaige500! Campfire caged "friends" count too ;P

• @captain-ked5504 It's moderator's choice, literally in the rules.

Also, NO randomiser.
    Remember all screenshots have a chance of winning. Everyone’s opinion of a winner will be different, and I’d appreciate your respect on the decision made.
    Upvotes do not guarantee a winner.

• Sorry to bother you, but we are concerned if the gamertag we provided is inaccurate, my friends still haven't received the capstan and 6pack...Or should we be more patient?

• @lizalaroo
    @shuaige500 在 Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Campfire Capers' Screenshot. [RESULT] 中说:

Sorry to bother you, but we are concerned if the gamertag we provided is inaccurate, my friends still haven't received the capstan and 6pack...Or should we be more patient?

• @shuaige500 be more patient i reckon, maybe give it the weekend.

• @tesiccl My pirate friends are still waiting for rewards now (°д°)

• @lizalaroo
    Ahoy!
    It has been almost a week now, and my friends still haven't received the rewards. Have there been any mistakes in the process?

I'm very sorry for taking up your time, but I'm worried if there might be some problems with distributing rewards :)

• @shuaige500 As a moderator for SOT Partners, we always tend to mention that it can take up to 2 weeks before rewards are added. Last week was also a bank holiday in the UK, so it might take longer then normal.
    Just be patient :-D

• @xLayna
    Got it! Thank you for your reminder,I was a bit anxiousi and dont know about the bank holiday.I have won the reward for myself before, and I quickly received it at that time.So this time, I thought something was wrong.Now I will be patient and forgive my previous anxiety.
    Thank you again for your reminder:)

Views
16 out of 17