A Boring Average Fort to a Spectacular New Friendship

• So, today I hopped on Sea of Thieves with my friend, or so I thought but he was busy seeing the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, which was no biggy cuz people have their own lives and we can do hourglass fights another day for PvP training to spite one of our friends. I load into an open crew on my beloved sloop The Bullet, and was paired with a guy who we'll assign the name P. P and I were originally going to do a shrine with a Gold Hoarder emissary for some good gold, but then we saw a regular fort and went to do it with the emissary for extra gold. We got to the fort, and then P left after I asked him to repair the holes we got from the towers, and it made me agitated, but it's whatever. I started doing the fort when I saw a sloop coming to the fort, but they weren't heading directly for my ship, just the island, so I wanted to see if they wanted to alliance, which we did, and we'll call them T and L, who were great guys. We did the fort with a new crewmate on my ship and we did a loot split of my crewmate and I getting the Gold Hoarder stuff since we were Gold Hoarder emissaries and they get the rest, and I even offered them the random villainous bounty skull I found, which they accepted. We sold our loot, and my crewmate and T had left, leaving, and I ended up friending L by showing him the make friends emote trick, and I showed him the Pirate Legend tavern entrance cuz he's new. We then saw a skeleton that L wanted to take down, so we set off on my trusty ship, but it despawned, then we got attacked by a meg, and I thought it was the Shrouded Ghost cuz it was night and I've heard that the Shrouded Ghost glows pink at night, but I'm not sure if that's true so can someone please clarify if it is true? It was actually a Crested Queen, which killing got me a new title that I would never use at all. We sold the loot and I asked him how knew he was and what levels he was in the 3 main companies cuz he asked about Pirate Legend, and he said he's been playing for like a week and he's level 25 in the 3 main companies, which means theoretically he should get Pirate Legend in another week if he keeps it up. We needed up doing 5 duels, with the 3rd and 4th being only sword and the last only pistol, and the winnings went like this: me due to hit reg, L with a one blunder, L, me, and then me, and I think I won because I was using a mouse and keyboard and an impromptu mouse pad from a messed up place mat while L used a controller. After the duels and before I left, I said that he has great PvP potential and that he needs to practice, then I hopped off.

I gotta tell ya scurvy dogs, doing a genuine alliance is probably the most refreshing thing to do in Sea of Thieves cuz it shows that even though there are toxics and sweats who need to be humiliated in combat, there are always those diamonds in the rough, and I you're one of those diamonds in thr rough like L, my friends, and I, you have my respect.

Views
1 out of 1