So....... I'm making me a ship

• Wow @lizalaroo - finished product looks amazing! Out of interest how long did it take to make?

• @lizalaroo & @Clumsy-George, I wonder if legomen pirates would be to scale?

• @lizalaroo soooo when are you opening a store liz!?!? Looks absolutely amazing as always and would love to get my hands on one!

• @stacky-a I dont have a clue. Just do a bit here and there. Still working and with a house to run I just use any free time lol

• @lizalaroo
    Can I please order one to the same scale as the Ghost Pirate Captain from SDCC 2016? He looks sad on my desk without a ship to command.

Note: this is not my desk, found the pic on the web.

• With the high demand for @lizalaroo's master pieces, maybe she could auction some off with the money raised going to a good cause?

• @lizalaroo

Let's get 'Captain Cross' scribbled on that and get it sent out ASAP, k? :D

• @lizalaroo @runic I just found these and how cute are they! Mini peg pirates!

• @lizalaroo Just saw the completed ship looks awesome bro great work :).

• This is the reason the SoT Store is having to be revamped, @lizalaroo keeps coming up with new stock! great work!

• @lizalaroo Thats Awsome!

• Lovely work!

• @alderone69 @JovialQristof thank you!

• @lizalaroo said in So....... I'm making me a ship:

FINISHED! :D Pretty happy with it, with space to add a name at some point.

We have to come up with a real challenge for you. You're making this look far too easy.

• @lizalaroo said in So....... I'm making me a ship:

@clumsy-george That's a fab idea George, alas the foam is too cumbersome for such tiny pirates. :D

If you are good or know someone who is good at....carving, you can use wax candles as figurines. Cheap, easy medium to work with, can buy from anywhere, if you make a mistake it becomes a candle again! -)

If you know anyone with a 3D printer, they can create molds for you. Then you can use wax for intricate figurines or use the molds for ice cubes/popcicles! -)

TQQdles™

• @zettianauts Reading your comment made me think of a quote from Colm Meaney in the movie Con Air.
    "Beautiful? Sunsets are beautiful, new born babies are beautiful, this, this is f______ spectacular". LoL Makes me laugh every single time.
    @lizalaroo This is spectacular!

• Your final design looks great! Next you need to make a few more and put them in a bathtub of water...make a rightful fleet! Like these guys did here (they look just like yours!)
    alt text

TQQdles™

• Aww that’s so cool! I can’t wait to see the sails. Maybe over time you can add little props to the ship. Like a mini barrel, or maybe a tiny mop, or anchor. I think little details really add to the overall ship :)

• @lizalaroo I love how you always come up with great ideas and builds. The ship looks awesome!

• @gr8gamer4ever lol wish they were my ideas! I just use what the amazing people at Rare come up with!

• Wow that’s a cool ship

• @lizalaroo cool

• Ok, now I really need to finish my compasses! That looks amazing. Can we get a banana for scale?

Views
57 out of 58