A NEW LEGEND HAS ARRIVED!

• JUST GOT PIRATE LEGEND, LADS!

Views
  • congrats

many more adventures ahead, it'll be incredible

• We're in trouble now.

• Doubt you're in any danger, can't park my sloop worth a mermaid gem.

• @thegreatkidkaos

Congratulations fellow Pirate Legend! I remember when I got Pirate Legend, I had just delivered the last shipment of Merchant goods to a seaport that I needed to get level 50 Merchant Alliance, my friend joined on me, we sped to the outpost, I got the shanty We Shall Sail Together, got the Pirate Legend title, and immediately went to the Athena's Fortune and mt friend and I celebrated in it cuz I spent 6 months trying to get it with only being able to play an hour a day.

You have many more grand adventures ahead of you, and I wish you luck on them from one Pirate Legend to another.

May the Pirate Lord guide you to fortune, And may the Whale Lord bless your voyages!

• @thegreatkidkaos congrats

• Slight update to this, I'm now a level 75 Hoarder and grinding for the gold curse! We shall sail together, lads!

• As this thread was months old and revived recently, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
8 out of 9