A game I cannot forget

• I have already left this game for about a month now, but finally got the time to myself to post this for those that might have crossed paths with me and possibly thought if they'd see me again...

I've had to stop playing because whilst I having to look after my own health problems dating back to 2010, but also being a carer for mother for the last 8 years with her stroke, heart surgery and breast cancer, but early this year my father being diagnosed with parkinson's/dementia with lewys bodies and requiring a lot more attention.

Sea of Thieves to me had it's faults, but it was also that gem you pick out of the pile to keep for yourself because it spoke to you, and this game certainly did speak to me, it allowed me to escape for those moments of time the sea, beautiful islands I love spending time walking around and even when I could not avoid pvp (though one of my last ship chases ended with me u-turning in a storm and sailing back past my pursuer), it got frustrating at times because of myself and I'd scuttle the ship and move on.

I'm going to miss this game and Meg especially, as she enjoyed swimming with my ship.

Take care captains and all the best to you all.

Views
  • @elisa-maggs
    💜hugs💜
    Make time to take care of yourself too. That's a hard lot.

• There are things that people go through in life where there is really nothing that can be said that changes much of anything but it's always worth the few moments to try anyway.

You're strong, as tough as the situation is, you are getting through it with compassion, with sacrifice. I hope you find more time for yourself to recover. I hope you have a support system while you are there for others.

Hopefully we on the forums and those have spent time with you in the game get to see you again sooner rather than later. It's nice to see you here.

Views
1 out of 3