Hi there scurvy sea dogs!

• Hello everyone, not sure how involved I'll be in the forum but I have been reading so thought it'd be the polite thing to introduce myself. I actually was mad into this, following everything pre release and all, but since I could never get any of my friends interested I never got it.

That changed this past month when I got an xbox series x diablo 4 bundle, and decided screw it, I'm finally checking it out. Let me tell you I have gotten absolutely addicted! I haven't been this sucked into a game since my early 20's, to be honest I've barely touched diablo since I started (much to a couple of my friends chagrin). What I really love is the adventure/ exploration, everytime I visit the same islands they haven't been the same twice, different loot, different enemies, I love it.

Sorry for gushing, I'm just super into this. Luckily since I've been having such a good time my brother gonna check it out, so that should make things even more entertaining.

Anyway short story long, just wanted to say hello. And hey, if you see captain Zanje of the sloop Swordfish I'm friendly I'm honest haha I don't initiate pvp myself, more of an exploration/ pve guy (hey worth a shot lol).

Views
  • Howdy ahoy

It's awesome to have you here and to see you so passionate about the environment we share.

I hope you experience many memorable adventures and enjoy your encounters with others. I also hope you feel welcome here on the forums to share your opinions and experiences, there is a tavern tale category where you can share your adventures if that is ever something that interests you.

Views
1 out of 2