Adventure bugged at the finishline. [Potential Spoilers]

• Rare... you need to hire more software-testers...

We managed to do the entire thing with a couple of mates in an open crew - was fun and challenging until the adventure broke and got stuck. Now neither of us are able to finish it.
    The rat at the Merrick-Tavern won't give us the update, therefore the stonewall wont open and no further progress can be made.

Any suggestions? :(

After we've wasted couple of hours on this garbage, made the feeling for the game suddenly drop from 10/10 to 3/10... been loving the game for the last three month but this was really disappointing ...a couple of hours wasted for the feeling of accomplishment. Great! Thanks for that!
    Rare. please stop releasing more broken features to the game. I would rather if you fixed the existing issues.

Do tell if anyone find the solution to this.

Good night fellow pirates.

Best regards

Views
  • After we've wasted couple of hours on this garbage, made the feeling for the game suddenly drop from 10/10 to 3/10

One bad experience and you call the game garbage sheesh.

• @noosos

Cancel the voyage and restart with Larinna. You can speed run it. Continuing the voyage doesn't work apparently.

• @BurnBacon I might have been a bit frustrated at the time, yes. Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry for the negativity, I might have been unfair in some regards. I see your point, but yes. I would consider an time-limited adventure that takes half a day to finish (if you do it yourself) garbage, if it there is a slim chance of getting stuck when you go outside the intended path. Wouldn't you?
    This could easily have been avoided if some more testing had been made. Why release something unfinished?

@PithyRumble Thank you for the calm and unaffected answer. Much appreciated. I'll try in a couple of weeks perhaps. It has only been a day, hopefully something will be done before then.

Best regards!

• @noosos said in A Dark Deception - bugged at the finishline. [Potential Spoilers]:

Rare... you need to hire more software-testers...

We managed to do the entire thing with a couple of mates in an open crew - was fun and challenging until the adventure broke and got stuck. Now neither of us are able to finish it.
    The rat at the Merrick-Tavern won't give us the update, therefore the stonewall wont open and no further progress can be made.

Any suggestions? :(

After we've wasted couple of hours on this garbage, made the feeling for the game suddenly drop from 10/10 to 3/10... been loving the game for the last three month but this was really disappointing ...a couple of hours wasted for the feeling of accomplishment. Great! Thanks for that!
    Rare. please stop releasing more broken features to the game. I would rather if you fixed the existing issues.

Do tell if anyone find the solution to this.

Good night fellow pirates.

Best regards

Legit can't do it bugged at the end also sadly

• @slythefloof Are you sure you're in the right spot? That first picture is not where the door is...

• Fixed

Views
1 out of 7