SoT on xcloud without ultimate pass

• Hello, sorry this isn't really a problem for troubleshooting, it's just me being a bit stupid and not understanding how stuff works, sorry :D
    I used to play SoT some time ago on xbox cloud with ultimate game pass sub, now i want to return to this game but i found out that xcloud lets you play certain games 100% free without ultimate subscription - like fortnite and i read on google that xcloud lets you play games you own through their store.
    Is that true? Can i just buy the game and play it on xcloud or do i really need a subscription? It's definitely better for me to just buy the game and be able to play it whenever i want - i bought ultimate game pass solely for purpose of SoT.

Views
  • @pvnzi As far as I am aware, the use of xCloud is limited to those with an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

• @zeyrniyx
    The only one that does NOT require ultimate to play on xCloud is Fortnite. Epic specifically made a deal with xCloud. Sorry!

• Fortnite is 'Free' everywhere.

• Damn, that sucks, seems like an overkill to pay for second cloud streaming platform just because of one game :D anyways, thanks alot :)

Views
1 out of 5