Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Sunshine on a Rainy Day' Screenshot. [RESULT]

• Ahoy!

Super screenshots again, I do love a good weather picture.

As usual there are some honourable mentions again, so here we go..
    @Th3-L3G3ND-1660 (6 pack gifted to you by winner)
    @Captain-McEire
    @Tekz-XI
    @BBrexcy

The winner who sails away with the loot is...
    @l-T00L-l Congratulations!

Views
  • Congrats to the winners!!

• Congratulations! 🍾🏴‍☠️

• OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm literally crying right now. This doesn't feel real! I mean, I even picked others pics because I thought they had me for sure... 😭 8 days before my 47th birthday. I can't even text right now. Lizzy, from the biggest parts of my heart, and all those involved, and especially to all that have been trying for as long as I have... Thank you so much. I can't believe I'm a grown aft man with full tears running down his face... Thank you oh so much. And to all those that didn't, thank you for allowing me my turn. I am as humbled as a thirsty man in rain. Thank you all!!! "SIR WILLIAM!!! GUESS WHAT LIL SKIPPY!!?? WE GOT IT!!" 😭🥰🥰🥰🥰🍻❤️🍻❤️🍻❤️☠️

• ![)@captain-mceire
    Thank you so much. I thought for sure you won this one bub. Sweet Athena shined upon me today...

• I'm sure I'm just over reacting, but it's not in my chest yet. How long does it usually take to show up in your inventory?

• @tekz-xi you're Pic had me a doubter as well. I seriously didn't think I was going to win this one... 🤣🍻❤️

• @l-t00l-l said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Sunshine on a Rainy Day' Screenshot. [RESULT]:

I'm sure I'm just over reacting, but it's not in my chest yet. How long does it usually take to show up in your inventory?

• My Gamertag is
    l T00L l
    ^ ^
    L Zeroes
    (Lower case L)(Space)T(zero)(zero)L(Space)(Lower case L)
    Sorry if I'm being obnoxious or annoying... I'm just excited and anxious. I have anxiety issues if you couldn't tell already... Lol I really appreciate your patience. 🖖❤️🍻

• @l-t00l-l patience young padowan, it will appear soon.

• @lizalaroo
    Thank you... Lol I'm sorry. 😢🖖❤️🍻

• @l-t00l-l you had a great shot well deserved congratulations again on winning! 🍾🏴‍☠️

Views
11 out of 12