Trinket upgrades!

• Soooo. Who's got more trinket upgrades than they can afford rn?

I counted 20 and quit counting. I even have some fish trophies unlocked.

I have abt 3 mil in gold. I would go broke buying all the trinkets that the rebalance earned me.

And I have the table lol.

(Wish I would have noted my levels before the rebalance 😂)

Views
  • @pithyrumble said in Trinket upgrades!:

Soooo. Who's got more trinket upgrades than they can afford rn?

I have abt 3 mil in gold. I would go broke buying all the trinkets that the rebalance earned me.

Oh lord.

I probably have tons available to me.

I haven't looked yet but I have like 22 mil gold.

Oh man, the amount I could probably buy now.

• @pithyrumble said in Trinket upgrades!:

Soooo. Who's got more trinket upgrades than they can afford rn?

I do have an overview of my levels before and after the change, I have 23 milestones that were below level 100 which are now level 30+.

I bought the trinkets of a type I didn't have yet for 20k each (i.e. the ones that were below level 10 and now are 5+ - 16* milestones of those perhaps including some that don't have trinkets attached); some are more expensive and I'm assuming that's a bug and I'll just wait a bit.

(*) One even was below 10 and is now 30+, so from no trinket to "finished".

Improved trinkets I buy when I have gold to spare after other purchases; there is also a 60% off of ships 😎.

• I only buy the ones I like, you don’t have to buy them all. For example I only buy the night-time fish variants because they glow in the dark.

• I find myself buying the next level of trinket (on my sloop), only to then see the next upgrade is available on my brig... Is anyone getting this too???

• @pithyrumble wow thats cool, I dont have anything besides the first ones unlocked.

Which fish are you planning on showing off on your ship?

• @lj-marst0n said in Trinket upgrades!:

I find myself buying the next level of trinket (on my sloop), only to then see the next upgrade is available on my brig... Is anyone getting this too???

Trinkets are linked to your Pirate's Milestones, not your Ship's Milestones.

The shop only gives access for buying to the lowest tier you haven't bought and doesn't 'recalculate' while in the shop.
    So if your eligible for the highest tier trinket but you haven't been to the shop in a long time; you can only buy the lowest tier trinket; when you leave the shop and enter again (and in your case during a new session with another ship), you can buy the second lowest tier of that trinket.

• @machikane

None. I have decorated with things I want that go with my aesthetic lol. Grogs, shanties, squirrels and glowy bits. ( I know the night fish glow, bit nah...)

Views
1 out of 8