Xbox quests not appearing?

• I'm playing on Xbox as a solo closed crew and no quests or voyages are appearing in the radial menu.

I can buy the quests on the quest board, but they won't give me any maps. They still appear on the captains table and I can pick up the map bundle, but when I put them down, the "a" button stays hidden on the radial.

The same goes for voyages. After I vote on it, it says that the quest was added, but it just doesn't appear.

I've tried logging out and in, closing the app, restarting the console and those didn't work. I'm about to reinstall the app to see if that works.

Has anyone else experienced this? And how did you fix it? Any help would be appreciated! TIA

Views
  • I'd check to make sure you aren't stashing them. I'm not sure what they button is on XBox, but when you open the radial menu you should see an option in the middle to view stashed maps, which is basically a 'hidden' radial that you can place all the maps you don't want to see.

• @d3adst1ck

Thank you for this! Although they weren't being stashed, I went to see the keybind for it in the settings and I saw the quests were not bound! I'm not sure how that happened, but it's working again! I feel dumb for not checking that sooner!

• You most likely disabled it in key binds

Views
1 out of 4