The Backstory of Dwayne, the Saddleback Alsatian

• This is the backstory of my saddleback alsatian, Dwayne, the extended version, and I made this up purely for my own amusement:

I found Dwayne when he was just a pup, stranded on Cutlass Cay. It was raining when I saw him. He looked cold, hungry, and weak to the point where is fur was plastered onto his skin and you could see his ribs through it. I saw he was in terrible condition and took him to the nearest outpost so that he could get help. Thank the Pirate Lord for Larinna, who actually knew how to help dogs in this sort of condition. In about two weeks, he was able to fully stand up, but he wasn't eating that much. Larinna tried everything she could think of, but the only thing she barely got Dwayne to eat was snake, so we ended up trying fish, and we found out that he absolutely loves ruby splashtail. After about a month of me initially finding Dwayne, he was as good as new, thought you could still sort of feel his ribs, but it wasn't nearly as bad as when I first found him. Larinna suggested finding him a home, and I immediately exclaimed that I would take him in, and I did. Since then, I've taught Dwayne how to fight skeletons and ocean crawlers, though we're still working on phantoms, and I taught him survival skills and pretty much all he knows, though he taught himself his smooth dance moves, and cooked ruby splashtail really did come in handy with his training. I love my cuddly ruby splashtail munching sidekick, and I would protect him at any cost from any harm, though sometimes I still get the occasional crewmate who launches him out of a cannon, but I taught him how to safely land in the water and how to get back, and I must say, he can swim fast.

Let me know what you guys think of Dwayne's backstory and tell me the backstories of your Sea of Thieves Pets if you gave them one.

Views
1 out of 1