Fort of Fortune missing loot items

• I know I'm not the only person who's had this issue because I've read all kinds of people complaining about it online but I just finished a fort of fortune which we contested for an hour and eventually won only to open the fort and find that the Athena chest and the chest of fortune were gone before the door even opened.
    Now we're left as players to wonder, is this some kind of a glitch/bug or did we get robbed by hackers?

Views
  • @magic-ninjas You got robbed by hackers I'm afraid. The same thing happened to a friend and me. We were doing a regular skull fort (we were bored), and noticed someone flying above us. We started recording, and they vanished. We had no idea what was up, so we completed it, got the key, opened the door to find EVERYTHING was gone, and the cheater says, "Look at that! Already gone!" We submitted our video and report, but it's unlikely it'll do anything at all, since they'll be back (and it's getting worse everyday).

I'm sorry that happened to you Magic.

• This is a known hacking problem.
    There is a tool for teleporting items that are close enough to a player.
    They sail close to the fortress and teleport the loot to their ship, leaving the rest of the FoF untouched.

It's the same way you teleport exploding barrels on your ship, only the other way around.

You can report it but as you can see the hackers are hardly afraid of rares actions as they don't seem to be very effective.

• @gooru72 said in Fort of Fortune missing loot items:

This is a known hacking problem.
    There is a tool for teleporting items that are close enough to a player.
    They sail close to the fortress and teleport the loot to their ship, leaving the rest of the FoF untouched.

It's the same way you teleport exploding barrels on your ship, only the other way around.

You can report it but as you can see the hackers are hardly afraid of rares actions as they don't seem to be very effective.

Couldn't you tell the loot is gone by looking through the cracks in the boards?

Views
3 out of 4