A Turnaround That Made My Day

• So on Monday, AKA yesterday, my friend, who we'll call M, which isn't his real name, and I decided to hop on, go on a sloop, talk in a party instead of in-game, and do a Fort of the Darned for some money and good Order of Souls levels because both of us wanted to up our reputations in it. So we did the Skull of Destiny search, got it, and went to the Fort of the Darned to start. It went well for the first half of the fight, but then we saw a sloop coming in our direction, so I went to the ship where I say in text chat "FRIEND OR FOE?!" and then they said they wanted to alliance, but M said to not trust them, so we attacked and sank them. We continued the fight, getting to Graymarrow, but right when we got there, that sloop came back, and there was another sloop coming our way, so we decided to take care of them, with M continuing the boss fight, and I kept them busy, and they kept insisting an alliance, but they were insisting it so much that you can tell it was a trick, and we sank them again. M and I traded places, but as I was dealing with Graymarrow, the first sloop came back again, so I went to help, and when I got on the ship, Graymarrow followed me, and we decided to cannon that big skeley and killed him, and I decided to grabbed that key and get a stronghold keg for the sloop and the other one that arrived. So I grabbed one and went to the other side of the island where they were, and I just barely got both of them, and one sunk, but the first sloop was still alive, at least we think it was the first one. So we battled the remaining one, and we thought that we were going to sink them, but them they got way to many holes on us and I was on my ship while M was on the enemy sloop, so they gained the upper hand, and we sunk, and M died, but I didn't, and I went to defend the treasure while M got the ship to the island. I defended well for my standards, I killed the same person 2, and then I think I killed the other person 1, but I don't fully remember if I did. Then one of them came up to me and started talking to me in voice chat and asking what we were doing or something like that, and I responded with we just needed reputation levels and skulls, and I want to mention that as we were talking he was chasing me with blunderbombs in his hand, he eventually killed me, and said that they don't give a care about skulls, told me to get better, and said I had a skill issue, and he said that while the both of them were bucketing my body, which is just disrespectful. I went back onto my ship and got back into the party and told M that we must sink them, but as we were going to get our revenge, Fort of Fortune went up, and we decided to do it, but as we were heading to Crow's Nest, his lunches finished and he said he had to go, so he left, and I went to do it on my own. As I got there, I saw a sloop was also heading there, and I decided on an alliance attempt, which was successful, though I think they said they put a keg on my ship for security reasons, we also agreed on a treasure split of me getting all the Order of Souls treasure while they get the rest, which I was fine with because I wanted Order of Souls reputation levels. We did it, with me actually getting the killing blow on the final boss, yay, and we split the treasure in accordance to our agreement, and I friended both of them. We all went to Ancient Spire together, where we saw a skeleton galleon, which actually sunk them, but it was too suspicious, then they invited me to a party, where they told me that they left and let me get all the loot, except for the Chest of Fortune and Chest of Legends, and I was honestly so grateful because it improved my day so much. I sold the treasure, and then I sold their level 4 Athena flag.

Views
1 out of 1