The Dumbest Time I was Sunk

• So yesterday I got on Sea of Thieves and saw one of my friends was on so I joined his ship and he was at an island just doing things. I noticed that he had a villainous bounty skull and an ashen key. So as we were exchanging his regular rowboat for a cannon rowboat, and as we were just about to get going, we were attacked by Reapers because we were Order of Souls emissaries, thought we had only 1 villainous bounty skull, and that was our only Order of Souls treasure, so you can tell what our emissary value was. So when we were attacked, I jumped off the boat onto the water, where I did manage to kill someone, but my friend was killed in the process, and after I killed the guy in the water, I asked the guy who killed my friend why they were attacking us, and he responded by killing me and saying that we had loot, otherwise they wouldn't attack us, and that the game was called Sea of Thieves for a reason, but as we were dying, my friend and I told him that we literally only had 2 treasures and a worthless emissary flag, but the guy insisted that we had loot, and he kind of sounded like a Karen when he said that. When me and my friend were on the Ferry, we were laughing about the thought of them sinking us with them thinking we had loot, but once they saw we had only 2 treasures, a cannon rowboat, and supplies, they would probably be mad, and they were level 3 or above in their Reaper emissary, maybe even level 4, so they literally got almost nothing. Let me know how dumb you guys think them sinking us was and their behavior on a scale of 1 to 10. I think that the dumbness of the sink and their behavior was 10/10 on the dumbness scale.

Views
  • Your flag is the reaper quest, also they boost theirs by fighting you

• @devtryak

1/10 on the dumbness scale

Your salt scale is like 11/10 about it though...

• @pithyrumble

Sorry for making them sound bad, but they really were with there toxic behavior and I show no mercy to toxic players

• @zig-zag-ltu

True, but they were insisting that we had loot and the way they were insisting they sounded like a Karen demanding that a business offer them a service they don't do.

Views
4 out of 5