How I sank two skeleton sloops and took a tremendous part in sinking a skeleton galleon without firing a single cannonball

• I started a session on my sloop, "The Naughty Poodle," with adventure on my mind. A nearby battle of the sea of thieves world event seemed like it would suit my needs. I started sailing over there when a fort caught my eye. I got about 7 or 8 powder kegs, and decided to start the event. The first sloop went down easily, and only got a few shots off. The second sloop was harder to reach, and the skeletons on it were much more accurate with their cannons. Thankfully, I was joined by another sloop, which proceeded to sink the skeleton sloop. The third skeleton sloop went down as easily as the first. Then, the skeleton galleon came. After a few successful uses of powder kegs where I severely damaged the galleon, an unsuccessful use of a powder keg where I almost blew up the sloop helping me, cannon fire from the sloop helping me, and cannon fire from my crewmate, the galleon sank. I never fired a single cannonball throughout the whole event.

Views
1 out of 1