Cargo Runs

• My latest grind is trying to get the legend watch just because its nice, but that requires a LOT of cargo being sold, but its so slow to just grab 8 pieces and running off with those, then having to find where to get the next 8 pieces. So im wondering if there is any more efficient way to hoard cargo, since even legend voyages send you to totally different areas im not sure that would be the best rout, but i dont recall how many pieces of cargo you get from that.

Any tips to get basic cargo quicker than just regular voyages would be appreciated.

Views
    question
  • @goldsmen
    The emissary quest gives you 2 voyages of 10 items each.

In my experience, one is at the outpost you pick up the emissary quest; just as the first normal voyage of a session is at the outpost where you vote on the voyage. This might have changed as it's been a while since I did them a lot.

What I used to do are the Roar voyages, at least the pick-up is in one small area, nowadays I believe the drop off locations are mostly out of the Roar. Downside is there are less cargo crates per voyage, but if you start a new one after picking up instead of delivery of 1 quest each time, it may save some time.

Perhaps some drop off locations share the same NPC ?

• So apparently every so many voyages will give you the outpost you are at. So you can purchase a ton of voyages and then reroll until you get your current outpost, then pick them up and keep rerolling. You can stack quite a few that deliver to the same place and then head to deliver before the deadline.

• @abjectarity said in Cargo Runs:

So apparently every so many voyages will give you the outpost you are at. So you can purchase a ton of voyages and then reroll until you get your current outpost, then pick them up and keep rerolling. You can stack quite a few that deliver to the same place and then head to deliver before the deadline.

I have tried rerolling for same outpost before, but only ever the first voyage i do gives me the current outpost.

• @goldsmen how many did you do because it’s like 7 or 9, not just a couple. I did all 250/250 cargo with friends on the Saturday after captaincy came out.

We did it on a galleon and had 1 friend at the nearby sea post with a rowboat because 1 out of those 7/9 was always that sea post as well.

• @abjectarity said in Cargo Runs:

@goldsmen how many did you do because it’s like 7 or 9, not just a couple. I did all 250/250 cargo with friends on the Saturday after captaincy came out.

We did it on a galleon and had 1 friend at the nearby sea post with a rowboat because 1 out of those 7/9 was always that sea post as well.

I dont remember for sure but i dont think i used captain voyages for it when i tried last, so that may be key to it, might just have to try that!

Views
question
1 out of 6