It Feels Good to be Back on the Seas

• So I've been taking a break from Sea of Thieves, which lasted about a month and a half, because even though the game is very fun, I felt that a break from the game would've rejuvenate my enjoyment of the game and let me relax because I often get into some stressful situation, and I also had to wait to get a wired controller because the batteries on my controller were low and I didn't have any batteries, so thought that it would be smarter to just get a wired controller. So I got back onto the Sea of Thieves yesterday by going open crew on a sloop, where I got paired with a nice guy we will call J, which isn't his gamer tag. So we got in, grabbed some supplies from the island, and raised up Order of Souls because I need to get to level 50 in it so I can get some sails for my galleon, and we voted on a voyage, and we saw that someone had completed a fort, not Fort of the Darned or a regular stone one, but one of the little skeleton ones, and we also saw that they were a level 5 Reapers emissary galleon, so we knew that if we can take them down, we can get so much gold from both the loot they got from the fort and their flag, so we persuaded them. Once we got in close, they lowered their sails that they had up and went into the wind, and then they attacked us. We were boarded, with J dying first, then me, and right when I was holding Y to go to the Ferryman, I think I heard the work "chat" come from one of the galleon's crew members, which made J and I think that they were streaming. We eventually sunk, and decided to go to a different server to get some gold, and we hopped into an Xbox party. So we got into a new server, still in the party, and we couldn't hear each other, and after a bit, I realized that I wasn't using the in-game chat, but the party chat, and J was using in-game chat, so I switched to in-game voice chat and I turned around and saw a brig charging right towards our docked ship that hasn't even moved. So I tried to be kind with the brig crew and was explaining to them that we just spawned and we're figuring out our mic situation, but they didn't want to hear it and PvPing ensues. It was honestly fun, and I got 1.5 kills, with the half being killing a person that was 1 tap with a sword, so I don't count it as a full kill, but let me know if you all think that it should count as a full kill or a half kill, and I got to thank my new wired controller because it was so smooth and had made the kills easier to get, and I think J also got 2 kills, but I don't remember. So we killed the brig crew and sunk their ship, stole their supplies, and we realized that they were level 3 Reaper emissaries and you can bet we yoinked that flag, which gave us exactly 5,995 gold. So we were planning on going to Reaper's to cash in this flag and we see that there is a Reaper's Bounty Chest just south of us, about west of Reaper's, so we went south to get it. When we got to the spot, there were 2 Reaper's Bounty Chests, which confused the heck out of me. So we loot that ship wreck, and cashed out at Reaper's after going in the wrong direction for a minute. I got off after the cashing out, but I did friend J on Xbox because he's an awesome guy. And I got to say that the Seas feel better after a break, and it's so good to be back on the Sea of Thieves.

Views
1 out of 1